1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
Lavender and vanilla.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Amanda Abbington or America Ferrera.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Danny O’ Donoghue.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I don’t think I’ll ever get married.
5. Do you know a hoarder?
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
Nine years old.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
Pacific Ocean. Man I need to get out more.
9. How many countries have you been to?
I’ve only been within the Continental United States.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
Doctor G, Medical Examiner.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
Nothing; my uncle and aunt don’t celebrate Halloween.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
Yes, no, and yes, although I now regret it.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
British accent, all day, every day.
18. Did your mother go to college?
Nope; I’m the first generation.
19. Are your grandparents still married?
I don’t know any of my grandparents, so I have no idea.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
Knott’s Berry Farm.
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
Spanish, French, Russian, and Arabic.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
I don’t know my dad, so I have no idea.
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
Please refer to question 25.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
I’d rather live in the city.
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Depends on what time I have to leave the house.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
I’m going to start taking hair vitamins (Biotin), but I don’t know if that qualifies as a pill or medication.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Six times. Niece was born, nephew was born, burned my arm, had a really bad cold, visited someone in the hospital, and got a concussion from falling.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
More than necessary, yes.
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
Forever 21 or Target.
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
Someone said I was meticulous.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
I’m more a coffee drinker, but I like sweet tea.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Ten pairs; most of them are heels.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I am not going to force any future children of mine to practice religion if they choose not to.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
Ten years old.
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
Because I like the diversity of Tumblr as a social media website.